Oh, boy. It’s been four years. FOUR YEARS, since I posed to WHL. In that time, those YEARS, I’ve:
- Written some fanfic
- Worked steadily at my two jobs
- Avoided landing any additional jobs
- Made some new friends
- Created 30 zines for National Zine Writing Month (which isn’t actually a thing)
- Sold a novel (deets to come)
- Read 100+ picture books
- Set down roots more firmly in our chosen Boston neighborhood
- Started an indie publishing company with my writing buddies
- Grew a mid-life appreciation for bubble tea
Also, I accidentally lost the url to this blog. Thus, we’re now at phoebesinclairwrites.com. I miss my wholeheartlocal address, but perhaps this is for the best. I still want to wax romantic about my adopted city, about the many beautiful little things; small, bright or shadowed moments. Yet, with so much on the horizon, this field needs grow a little wider, wilder.
Looking forward to catching ya’ll up, hopefully. Soon.