What I know about Quincy, MA can be summed up in five neat bullet points:
- It’s a city named after . . . some guy named Quincy?
- North Quincy, Wollaston, Quincy Center, Quincy Adams
- Few people swim at Wollaston Beach
- Fuji Japanese Restaurant (go there. GO!)
- The Thomas Crane Public Library used to host a shockingly gigantic and impressive book sale (maybe still does?)
#6 on that list? Quincy Quarries. Clearly a favorite of the youths, as well as rock climbers, this urban wild also seems to attractive positive affirmation graffiti. Hmm.